Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Total Books Read : 21 (only 5 away from my goal of 2/week - and if you add in stuff like babysitters club, anastasia, children's books, and non-fiction which i don't read through but skip around to find what i need in - i surpassed it. heh)

Most of these books came from the library - some I had at the house from previous half price trips and two were birthday books ! The library book I want to go out and buy is Recipes For A Perfect Marriage. A book I would reccomend is Delta Belles. Now. These are my two most recent reads - so I maybe the fact that they are still stuck in my head has a lot to do with that.

The list (titles only, i'm lazy)
Delta Belles
Recipes For A Perfect Marriage
When Light Breaks
The Undomestic Goddess
The Secret Wish
Sister Chicas
Over the moon at the big lizard diner
Drenched in Light
The Friendship Test
He's Got To Go
Bundle Of Joy
Suburbanistas
Hand-Me-Down
Family Resemblances
Lucky Lady's Map Of Vegas
Any Place I Hang My Hat
Bergdorf Blondes
Coming Back To Me
No Place Like Home
Something Blue
What I Really Want To Do Is Direct

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home