Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I read another book this morning. Yes, the sink IS full of (neglected) dishes, why do you ask? But yeah the book. was good. couldn't put it down. It's one i've had for awhile, picked it up at half price books months ago. But I hadn't read it till this morning when I wanted to read SOMETHING while hanging out with the boys who were playing a game. It is really good, I love stories about women, families, women from different generations reconnecting are great - and thats basically what this is about. With a secondary plot of a romance. I'm already imagining in my head what happens with that next.

Family Resemblance pages = 250

This brings me to 8 books, and I'm halfway through with number nine. I got a stack of books from the library today. Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home