Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I am having a hard time getting into rebecca, so i am blogging about this situtation. Someone help me. How do i make myself read the darn book? My sister (a history major, might i add) loved it and really wants me to read it.

I haven't blogged about what books the kids and I have been reading. On Sunday I found myself at my parents without one of my library books, so I reread a babysitters club book. The boys have a stack from the library and A Friend For Dragon seems to be the favorite, it's been read more than once. And we've been working our way through Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, a chapter at a time. Sometimes I read, sometimes daddy reads, sometimes Jerbear reads.

Yeah i procrastinate, what is your point? Kat is going to read Rebecca with me, that should help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home